On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our warranties when issues arise.
We have made many strides over the past 2 years to provide our customers with more information in relation to their engine or vehicle.
In addition we have added a whole additional staff to address our previous customer service issues due to our company growth.
We have also detailed our warranty in length and you can view this before any purchase on our website @ accurateengines.com
We exercise the same industry standards that other large engine re-manufacturers consistently use.
We strive to provide our customers with the best customer service that we can and continuously try to improve.
We also have an independent inspection service that operates nationwide who can verify causes of failure, we are happy to stand behind our product and have instituted the independent inspector in order to provide customers with a determination from an outside party not affiliated with our company.
While we do make mistakes on occasion many times in these cases we are not the installers and damage is caused upon installation. We understand that the customer may not understand all the technical aspects of an engine installation. Due to this we have made sure that we provide the installing mechanic with all our recommendations for installation in order to make it a smooth process.
Plenum re-use is a huge issue in our industry and a large portion of the warranty claims here at our facility, once again we have made sure to disclose this to all installing mechanics and we always recommend a NEW PLENUM, cleaning the plenum will not remove all the debris.
In regards to what we reimburse per hour for labor, this is stated in our warranty contract that is once again available for consumers online to read before purchase.
This labor rate is once again an industry standard and we use All-Data Hours to reimburse for the labor that we agree to. This is all included in the warranty we provide to our customers.
In regards to core reimbursement, the policy is payment is sent out within 30 days of receipt of the engine once it has been inspected and deemed fully reusable. Our industry depends on cores to fuel our business and we must receive them in useable condition. We do partial reimbursements if a head or block is the only component damaged. This policy is also outlined on our website for viewing before sale for all our customers.
We disclose all of our policies on our website in regards to warranty, core charges and I have recently updated our refund policy on all our customer quotes.
Our goal is to as transparent as possible.
We as a company have been in business for over 30 years.
We produce roughly 1500 engines a year in addition to other work we perform.
You are welcome to contact us with any issues you may have at 616-531-2050
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Remanufactured Engines
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "On April of 2013 I used PeopleSmart's one dollar trial. After cancelling the trial moments after, I thought I would be good and not have to worry about further monthly..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."