I purchased an engine for my ford van. Installed it and put about 500 miles on it and it started knocking.

They advised me to take it out and ship it back at my cost for their assessment of the problem. Said it may or may not be under warranty. After reading their customer reviews I chose not to chance sending it back at my cost. I tore it down and found that #1 rod bearing was bad.

After using a micrometer on the crank I found that #1 journal was undersized and they used stock rod bearings when rebuilding. That left way to much clearance which was the cause.

So long story short, the price of the second rebuild was on me. BUYER BEWARE

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ford engine from Accurate Engines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $614 and wants Accurate Engines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rip off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Accurate Engines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

mparsano

Please contact me at mparsano@gmail.com concerns over accurate engines thanks

to mparsano #1114948

Did you get ripped off by those crooks too?